AIMS and OBJECTIVES (The aims and objectives of the Foundation include
- To create, maintain and sustain awareness on sanitation and hygiene to youth, caregivers on child health related issues,
- To care for, support, assist or otherwise provide succor for orphans, motherless children, homeless children and others in difficult circumstances,
- To comfort and counsel families and/or children suffering the effects of HIV and AIDS.
- To design, develop and promote life skills program for youth,
- To empower vulnerable young girls,
- To produce factsheets and advocacy briefs on childhood cancers,
- To engage in monitoring and data collection as it relates to childhood cancers for analysis and use.